[comp.sys.mac.system] Running applications automatically at a specified time

mckay@ecn.purdue.edu (Dwight D. McKay) (11/15/90)

Is there a Mac program/init/cdev which will can start up an application at
a specific time?

I'd like to have my Mac run Mac/GNUUCP by itself late at night and I can
get it started using MacroMaker, but it does not have a way to specify a
time to run the macro at.

Suggestions?

-- Dwight D. McKay, Purdue University, Engineering Computer Network
-- mckay@ecn.purdue.edu  --or--  ...rutgers!pur-ee!mckay

pip@pro-freedom.cts.com (David Pipgras) (11/15/90)

>Is there a Mac program/init/cdev which will can start up an application at
a specific time?

There is a public domain/shareware one called "Timed Launch". If your
interested, I can send you a copy in BinHex format if you send me private
e-mail with your address to send it to....

Dave

          "pIch vIghajbe'" -- Worf, Star Trek - The Next Generation

UUCP: .. !crash!pro-freedom!pip
ARPA: crash!pro-freedom!pip@nosc.mil
INET: pip@pro-freedom.cts.com