[comp.sys.mac.system] MultiFinder 6.1b7 or 6.1b9

wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) (11/18/90)

Well, I screwed up and overwrote my copy of MultiFinder 6.1b7 while updating
my system software recently. Could some generous soul email me a copy of either
b7 or b9 (b9 preferably, but b7 has never given me any trouble).

Thanks.

* Bill Taroli (WWTAROLI@RODAN.acs.syr.edu)    | "You can and must understand  *
* Syracuse University, Syracuse NY            | computers NOW!" -- Ted Nelson *

kenney@hsi86.hsi.com (Brian Kenney) (11/19/90)

In article <1990Nov18.013000.25413@rodan.acs.syr.edu> wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) writes:

 Well, I screwed up and overwrote my copy of MultiFinder 6.1b7 while updating
 my system software recently. Could some generous soul email me a copy of either
 b7 or b9 (b9 preferably, but b7 has never given me any trouble).

Could someone send me 6.1b9, too?

Thank you...
--
Brian Kenney                                            kenney@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems                           Wallingford, CT

strange@sprite.berkeley.edu (Steve Strange) (11/20/90)

In article <1990Nov18.013000.25413@rodan.acs.syr.edu> wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) writes:
>Well, I screwed up and overwrote my copy of MultiFinder 6.1b7 while updating
>my system software recently. Could some generous soul email me a copy of either
>b7 or b9 (b9 preferably, but b7 has never given me any trouble).
>
>Thanks.

This brings up a question I wqas meaning to ask... Has anyone else tried
running MF 6.1b7 with System 6.0.7 on a IIsi?  This combination crashes
miserably for me, I have to use MF 6.0.7 that came with the system.

		Steve

boris@world.std.com (Boris Levitin) (11/21/90)

strange@sprite.berkeley.edu (Steve Strange) writes:

>In article <1990Nov18.013000.25413@rodan.acs.syr.edu> wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) writes:
>>Well, I screwed up and overwrote my copy of MultiFinder 6.1b7 while updating
>>my system software recently. Could some generous soul email me a copy of either
>>b7 or b9 (b9 preferably, but b7 has never given me any trouble).
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>This brings up a question I wqas meaning to ask... Has anyone else tried
>running MF 6.1b7 with System 6.0.7 on a IIsi?  This combination crashes
>miserably for me, I have to use MF 6.0.7 that came with the system.

Never tried MF 6.1b7.  6.1b9 is extremely stable on a IIsi (6.0.7).

wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) (11/22/90)

In article <1990Nov18.013000.25413@rodan.acs.syr.edu> wwtaroli@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Bill Taroli) writes:
>Well, I screwed up and overwrote my copy of MultiFinder 6.1b7 while updating
>my system software recently. Could some generous soul email me a copy of either
>b7 or b9 (b9 preferably, but b7 has never given me any trouble).

I have since received a copy of MultiFinder 6.1b9. My thanks to all who
responded. If anyone would like a copy forwarded to them, mail me.