[comp.sys.mac.system] Help!! - Forgot

jclst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Joseph C. Lappa) (11/27/90)

I forgot to add that I can use a system disk to start the mac up.  It
can see the hard drive and read all of the files. I just can't get it
to boot from the HD.

						Thanks again
--
* Joseph Lappa : University of Pittsburgh
*              : Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center

pip@pro-freedom.cts.com (David Pipgras) (11/28/90)

>I just can't get it
to boot from the HD.

Have you gone to the Control Panel and set the Startup device to the hard
disk?  This could be your problem. As for the blank piece of paper, try to
restart the printer. If that does not work, try to print it from another
application, or try a regular letter paper selection.

Dave

          "pIch vIghajbe'" -- Worf, Star Trek - The Next Generation

UUCP: .. !crash!pro-freedom!pip
ARPA: crash!pro-freedom!pip@nosc.mil
INET: pip@pro-freedom.cts.com