[comp.sys.mac.system] Interrupt Hangs on Plus

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (11/27/90)

I have an "interesting" problem.  Each and every time I hit the
interrupt key on my Plus (NOT the reset key), my system hangs
instead of giving me the debug window.

I am running 6.0.5.  I have tried pulling out all of my
inits and reloading the system with no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance for any and
all help.
--
=       John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group          =
= e-mail:    ...uunet!motcid!derosaj, motcid!derosaj@uunet.uu.net          =

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (12/01/90)

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John Derosa) writes in a message on 27 Nov 90:

JD> I have an "interesting" problem. Each and every time I hit the
JD> interrupt key on my Plus (NOT the reset key), my system hangs
JD> instead of giving me the debug window.

Turn off your modem.

--Adam--

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix