[comp.sys.mac.system] I need MF 6.1b9

ted@cs.utexas.edu (Ted Woodward) (02/06/91)

A friend of mine just got a ci, and MF 6.1b7 breaks on it.
So, could some kind soul please send me 6.1b9?

Just what are the differences between b7 and b9, besides
the fix for the ci and fx?

--
Ted Woodward (ted@cs.utexas.edu)

"Mad scientists HATE shopping for shoes!" -- Peaches

jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu (The Mad Hatter) (02/24/91)

In article <82@calico.cs.utexas.edu> ted@cs.utexas.edu (Ted Woodward) writes:
>A friend of mine just got a ci, and MF 6.1b7 breaks on it.
>So, could some kind soul please send me 6.1b9?
>
>Just what are the differences between b7 and b9, besides
>the fix for the ci and fx?
>

>--
>Ted Woodward (ted@cs.utexas.edu)
>
>"Mad scientists HATE shopping for shoes!" -- Peaches

I would like a copy of MF 6.1b9 also, and if anyone has a copy (non-Beta) of
MacsBug 6.2, could they pass it along also?  I would greatly appreciate these
two progams!   Thanx in advance!

|     Jeff Wolman           |     I am NOT Mad as a Hatter!           |
|  (314)862-2900/889-5397   |     My swinging from the rafters is not |
|   jdw4374@cec2.wustl.edu  |     actually happening; it just looks   |
|   AOL: JeffW15            |     like it.  You're crazy, not me!     |