[comp.sys.mac.system] Loss of mouse-up

pem@usage.csd.unsw.oz.au (Peter E. Middleton) (02/13/91)

        I have an occasional loss of mouse-up and when I drop into
MacsBug I discover that the Mac is in a tight loop in QuicKeys 2.
Specifically the instructions are:
		TST.B	$08CD		(offset E28 in the CDRV resource)
		BNE.S	*-$0004
clearing the byte at $08CD "fixes" the problem.

	So whats happening? Is this a QuicKeys 2 bug?
I have 2.0.1 of QuicKeys 2.

regards
	peter
| Peter E. Middleton				usage.csd.unsw.OZ.AU |
|								     |
| IBM:					Apple:			     |
| "Intuitive Graphical Interface	    "Desktop"		     |
|  with workplace extensions".					     |

hampel@demon.siemens.com (Ken Hampel) (02/14/91)

In article <1081@usage.csd.unsw.oz.au> pem@usage.csd.unsw.oz.au (Peter E. Middleton) writes:

>	So whats happening? Is this a QuicKeys 2 bug?
>I have 2.0.1 of QuicKeys 2.
>
>regards
>	peter

I've experienced the "loss of mouse-up" several times on my IIsi and
I don't have QuickKeys.  I haven't been able to determine what causes
it.  It seems pretty random.

Ken

cameron@sybase.com (Cameron Dickman) (02/27/91)

I also experience loss of mouse-up on a fairly regular basis.
Would appreciate any info.

Cameron
cameron@sybase.com--
Cameron Dickman