[comp.sys.mac.system] System7 & MaxApplZoom

iijimam@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Mutsumi Iijima) (04/18/91)

   Did anybody running System 7x test MaxApplZoom? I want to know the INIT/cdev
works correctly on System 7. Could anybody test it, please?

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Mutsumi Iijima		|    Anybody interested in Japan or/and      |
| Oregon State University	| Japanese system of Macintosh? Feel free to |
|  INTERNET: 			| send a E-mail to the addresses left. I     |
|     iijimam@prism.cs.orst.edu	| will wait hering from you. :>              |
|  CompuServe: 72210,554	| *******************************************|
|  America Online: Iijimam	| *******************************************|
\----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

mlanett@ncsa.uiuc.edu (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr18.141336.8722@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> iijimam@prism.CS.ORST.EDU
(Mutsumi Iijima) writes:

>   Did anybody running System 7x test MaxApplZoom? I want to know the
INIT/cdev
>works correctly on System 7. Could anybody test it, please?

Yes, it works fine, but you'll have to delete the cicn resources in
ResEdit or it'll crash on startup.

klingspo@mozart.cs.colostate.edu (Steve Klingsporn) (04/19/91)

Actually it works fine -- there was a cicn bug in 7.0 previous to b5 or 6,
and it has been fixed.  Deleting the 'cicn's and redoing them worked
before.

steve klingsporn