[comp.sys.mac.system] System 7.0FC1: Incredible Moving Finder Windows

dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) (05/03/91)

I have noticed that the Finder windows in FC1 don't always stay
where you put them. Is this the case in subsequent FC's, too?
What is the short-term fix (other than perhaps waiting until May 13)?

						- David

hnewstro@x102c.harris-atd.com (Harvey Newstrom) (05/03/91)

In article <1991May2.225810.11703@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov> DMittman@Beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) writes:
>I have noticed that the Finder windows in FC1 don't always stay
>where you put them. Is this the case in subsequent FC's, too?
>What is the short-term fix (other than perhaps waiting until May 13)?
>
>						- David

I have this problem too.

Also, I find that clicking on an alias for a program that is already running
in the background will show the watch cursor, bring up the program, but then
leaves the watch cursor!  The menues and items are fully functional, but
the watch cursor remains until the mouse is clicked.

Again, this is for FC1.
Harvey Newstrom   (hnewstro@x102c.ess.harris.com)   (c)1991 All rights reserved