[comp.sys.mac.system] Where's the color keyboard flag in System 7.0b4 ?

pascal@CAM.ORG (Pascal Gosselin) (05/03/91)

Does anyone know where the little color flag that is located next
to the keyboard resource in the Keyboard CDEV can be found ??

This is on 7.0b4, the reason being that I would like to make a
Canadian flag for our localized ISO keyboard.  In color, of course!

I've looked around with ResEdit 2.1 but it doesn't seem visible anywhere.

Any clues would be greatly appreciated!

| Pascal Gosselin          | Internet: P.Gosselin@CAM.ORG Applelink: CDA0585 |
| Gest-Mac Inc. Apple VAR  |   Voice (514) 767-4444   Fax (514) 767-7337     |

Greg@AppleLink.Apple.Com (Greg Marriott) (05/04/91)

In article <1991May3.044815.16217@CAM.ORG>, pascal@CAM.ORG (Pascal Gosselin) writes:
> Does anyone know where the little color flag that is located next
> to the keyboard resource in the Keyboard CDEV can be found ??
>
> This is on 7.0b4, the reason being that I would like to make a
> Canadian flag for our localized ISO keyboard.  In color, of course!
>
> I've looked around with ResEdit 2.1 but it doesn't seem visible anywhere.

Script icons are the same format as the new color icons (ics8, ics4, and ics#),
but are different types (kcs8, kcs4, and kcs#).

ResEdit 2.1.1 will let you edit script icons like you can edit "regular"
icons.  For now, you can make ics resource using the editor and then
open the resources using the hex editor to copy the data to kcs resources.

Greg Marriott
Blue Meanie
Apple Computer, Inc.