[comp.sys.mac.system] Desktop Manager wanted

benjamin@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Benjamin D Townsend) (05/06/91)

   I've heard of a program called the Desktop Manager which comes with some
Apple software releases.  I don't know enough about it to say if if it can
be distributed freely, but would be interested in where to obtain it if it
were possible.

-Thanks.

vkwx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (05/09/91)

In article <8263@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU>,
benjamin@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Benjamin D Townsend) writes:

>    I've heard of a program called the Desktop Manager which comes with some
> Apple software releases.  I don't know enough about it to say if if it can
> be distributed freely, but would be interested in where to obtain it if it
> were possible.

Look for the file "oscar" in the /pub/dts/mac/goodies directory on apple.com.
The desktop manager init is included with the Oscar program.

Ed Swierk