[comp.sys.mac.system] MultiClip 2.0 and System 7.0

es2j+@andrew.cmu.edu (Edward John Sabol) (05/10/91)

I can't get MultiClip 2.0 to work with System 7.0FC3. Does any know of a way
to do it? Will there be a new version?

Also, will there be a new release of InitPicker, and if so, when?

+-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Edward J. Sabol               | Arpa:   es2j+@andrew.cmu.edu          |
| Carnegie Mellon University    | Bitnet: es2j@ANDREW.BITNET            |
+-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| "The streets that Balboa walked were his own private ocean and Balboa |
| was drowning." - August Wilson                                        |
+-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+

pfterry@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (05/11/91)

In article <oc_OdMy00aw=N4rsct@andrew.cmu.edu>, es2j+@andrew.cmu.edu (Edward John Sabol) writes:
> I can't get MultiClip 2.0 to work with System 7.0FC3. Does any know of a way
> to do it? Will there be a new version?
>
> Also, will there be a new release of InitPicker, and if so, when?
>
> +-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> | Edward J. Sabol               | Arpa:   es2j+@andrew.cmu.edu          |
> | Carnegie Mellon University    | Bitnet: es2j@ANDREW.BITNET            |
> +-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> | "The streets that Balboa walked were his own private ocean and Balboa |
> | was drowning." - August Wilson                                        |
> +-------------------------------+---------------------------------------+

I spoke with the tech support people at Olduvai about three weeks ago.
They acknowledged that MultiClip is such a hack it will not run under
7.0. They did say that they will be shipping a new version in late
June.

I think InitPicker 3.0 is in beta now.

pf

**  Fred Terry                  **    If you turn the crank of a      **
**  Kansas Geological Survey    **    sausage machine backwards,      **
**  Univ. of Kansas             **    pigs don't come out the         **
**  Lawrence, KS  66047         **    other end.                      **
**  pfterry@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu  **                    --Cliff Stoll   **