[comp.sys.mac.system] ftp.apple.com: Connection REFUSED now

gaines@mars.njit.edu (Starman) (05/14/91)

* sigh *
Has anyone gotten on bric-a-brac today at all? I know it was going to be
down for upgrades, but that was 24 hours ago

"They can fly rings around the moon,	      |		 Mike
but we're years ahead of them on the highway" |	  gaines@mars.njit.edu
			System 7 on an 800K floppy? HA!

resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) (05/15/91)

gaines@mars.njit.edu (Starman) writes:

>Has anyone gotten on bric-a-brac today at all? I know it was going to be
>down for upgrades, but that was 24 hours ago

Mark Johnson reported that he would post to comp.sys.mac.announce when
the upgrades are completed. Patience.....

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC