[comp.sys.mac.system] I want HAM INIT...

iijimam@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Mutsumi Iijima) (05/14/91)

I forgot his name but I read an article about HAM two weeks ago. Somebody in
Apple was working on Hierarchal Apple Menu (HAM) INIT. He said he will release
it on the same day the System 7.0 released. Where can I grab the copy or is it
come with System 7.0 update kit? If it is not under Apple's license, can anybody
place it on sumex or umich?

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Mutsumi Iijima		|    Anybody interested in Japan or/and      |
| Oregon State University	| Japanese system of Macintosh? Feel free to |
|  INTERNET: 			| send a E-mail to the addresses left. I     |
|     iijimam@prism.cs.orst.edu	| will wait hering from you. :>              |
|  CompuServe: 72210,554	| *******************************************|
|  America Online: Iijimam	| *******************************************|
\----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

nerm@Apple.COM (Dean Yu) (05/15/91)

In article <1991May14.070245.11976@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> iijimam@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Mutsumi Iijima) writes:
>I forgot his name but I read an article about HAM two weeks ago. Somebody in
>Apple was working on Hierarchal Apple Menu (HAM) INIT. He said he will release
>it on the same day the System 7.0 released. Where can I grab the copy or is it
>come with System 7.0 update kit? If it is not under Apple's license, can anybody
>place it on sumex or umich?

  Chris isn't quite done with it yet.  Just a few more minor things, I believe.

  -- Dean Yu
     Blue Meanie, Negative Ethnic Role Model, etc.
     Apple Computer, Inc.
     I have nothing to do with HAM except Chris is my boss and make me run
      it.  (Just kidding, Chris!)