[comp.sys.mac.system] Where's 1.2.10? Was ->Re: Suitcase II bug fix patch

norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Norton Chia) (05/23/91)

knapp@cs.utexas.edu (Edgar Knapp) writes:

>Where can I get 1.2.10 from? I looked at sumex, mac-archive.umich.edu
>and on rascal.ics without success. Since I don't have access to
>on-line services, I don't know whether it is available there.
>Could some kind soul help the net.community out?

>Edgar

There is a Suitcase updater program on AppleLink's 3rd party bulletin. If
you're quick, it will still be in New Information, otherwise, just go to
the Fifth generation folder.

Cheers,
--
//  Norton Chia || I can be reached via e-mail  -->  norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU /
/ Micro Support || Yes, this is Australia calling. //////  AppleLink: AUST0240 /