[comp.sys.mac.system] Default font in TeachText.

sdougiama@cc.curtin.edu.au (06/06/91)

And another thing...
How can I change the default font of TeachText 7.0 ?
Geneva 12 is not my idea of a "Studly" looking font, and anyway most
text documents I open are wider than the TeachText screen.

Any ideas?
--
,-------------------------+---------------------------------------n------.
| "There's nothing quite  | Martin Dougiamas.                ,-\_/ \     |

Timothy.Allen@dartmouth.edu (Timothy Allen) (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun6.184223.8616@cc.curtin.edu.au>
sdougiama@cc.curtin.edu.au writes:

> How can I change the default font of TeachText 7.0 ?
> Geneva 12 is not my idea of a "Studly" looking font, and anyway most
> text documents I open are wider than the TeachText screen.

Or, How could I make TeachText 7.0's default window size larger?  On my
SE, it always opens a window that's only about 60-65 characters wide
(presumably so that I can still see the desktop in the background).
Many TEXT files I open have line breaks every 80 characters or so,
which are hard to read in a 60 character window!

tim.allen@dartmouth.edu