[comp.sys.mac.system] Beyond System 7: Mail rumor

long@mcntsh.enet.dec.com (Rich Long) (06/11/91)

 I've heard a rumor that a future version of the OS is going to include mail!
 True? Anyone know? If so, will it be a "stash and heave" system, or would the
 recipient need to be online? Will it require a dedicated Mac? Any other
 rumors gratefully received!

Richard C. Long | long@mcntsh.enet.dec.com            | Selfware: If you like
--------------- | ...!decwrl!mcntsh.enet.dec.com!long | this program, send
A First Edition | long%mcntsh.dec@decwrl.enet.dec.com | yourself five bucks!

gourdol@imag.imag.fr (Gourdol Arnaud) (06/13/91)

In article <5210@ryn.mro4.dec.com> long@mcntsh.enet.dec.com (Rich Long) writes:

> I've heard a rumor that a future version of the OS is going to include mail!
> True? Anyone know? If so, will it be a "stash and heave" system, or would the
> recipient need to be online? Will it require a dedicated Mac? Any other
> rumors gratefully received!

Read my lips :-) :-)

(I'll be hanged if more).

Arno.