[comp.sys.mac.system] Control Help - Balloon Help - Help Meister

rjc@css.itd.umich.edu (Robert John Churchill) (06/15/91)

In Article 7000, stui@avalon.caladan.wa.com (Stuart Burden) writes:
>An obvious user interface flaw is the "Help" key on the
>Extended Keyboards.. doesn't turn on or off balloon help.. nor does
>Command-Help.. what the world really needs is a keyboard shortcut to
>turn the item on or off...

Stuart, ftp into mac.archive.umich.edu and inside of the directory
/mac/system.extensions/init get the file helpmeister.sit.hqx. Its an
INIT I wrote to allow you to toggle Balloon Help on and off via an ADB
Extended keyboard by pressing control-Help.

--
  Robert_John_Churchill@um.cc.umich.edu
  University of Michigan ITD Consulting & Support Services