[comp.sys.mac.system] Boomerang 1.3 or newer but older than 2.0 for system 7

pophal@nicmad.UUCP (Gerry Pophal) (06/19/91)

  Does anyone have such a version? Does it work with system 7?
I have been testing version 1.3 of Boomerang with system 7 for a
couple days now. It main (only?) feature is the ability to place up to
10 directories in the find file dialog. I find this to be a useful
feature lacking from system 7. It just barely works with MS word 4.
The name is missing at first and you can only click on the right side of
the button to operate it. Boomerang 1.3 has some other quirks and
directories are added manualy. It is freeware.

--
UUCP:harvard-\         att--\          | Sysop Mad Mac BBS(608)221-3841
   ucbvax!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!pophal | Gerry Pophal(608)271-3333ext2091

pejacoby@mmm.serc.3m.com (Paul E. Jacoby) (06/20/91)

In article <4008@nicmad.UUCP> pophal@nicmad.UUCP (Gerry Pophal) writes:

>  Does anyone have such a version? Does it work with system 7?
>I have been testing version 1.3 of Boomerang with system 7 for a
>couple days now. It main (only?) feature is the ability to place up to
>10 directories in the find file dialog. I find this to be a useful

And it is ANCIENT, at least by today's standards.  The latest version is
2.0.3, and it is now a COMMERCIAL product distributed through Now.
--
| Paul E. Jacoby, 3M Company, 3M Center, 235-3F-27                   |