[comp.sys.mac.system] Macromaker

tarr-michael@CS.YALE.EDU (michael tarr) (08/16/90)

Anyway to get macromaker to stop flashing the menubar when you execute a
macro from the keyboard? At least it lets you define key combinations
with the control key which is better than those at microsoft seem
capable of.

--
 * Mike Tarr                                    The Human Neuron Project  *
 * tarr@cs.yale.edu                             Department of Psychology  *

kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Carol Kellogg) (06/26/91)

Perhaps I missed something on the distribution disks - however, assuming
that is not, in fact, the case...

Is there a MacroMaker designed with System 7 in mind, or has it been
abandoned?  Or am I simply incredibky dense and missing the obvious...

Lars

--
~ ~ | Lars Kellogg-Stedman                 | "The art of life
O-O | kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu |   is to be thought odd"
 |  +--------------------------------------+----------------------------------+
-=- |   I'm rarely responsible for what I say, do you think anybody else is?

jblue@mwunix.mitre.org (Jason D. Blue) (06/26/91)

kellogg@prodigal.psych.rochester.edu (Carol Kellogg) writes:

>Perhaps I missed something on the distribution disks - however, assuming
>that is not, in fact, the case...

>Is there a MacroMaker designed with System 7 in mind, or has it been
>abandoned?  Or am I simply incredibky dense and missing the obvious...

Apple claims that it is not used by most mac users, therefore it was not of
a high enough priority to be updated for System 7.  Apple refers you to
third party products, such as QuickKeys II and Tempo.  Tempo seems to have a
bad name, where as QuickKeys is shipping a system 7 compatible and
AppleEvents aware version.