[comp.sys.mac.misc] Screen dump with menu pulled down

cking@enprt.Wichita.NCR.COM (Chuck King) (06/08/90)

How do I do a screen dump while a menu is pulled down?
A typical Command-Shift-3 is not processed until the
mouse button is let up when clicking on a menu.

Chuck King, KX9S

chuq@Apple.COM (That's MR. Idiot to you) (06/09/90)

cking@enprt.Wichita.NCR.COM (Chuck King) writes:

>How do I do a screen dump while a menu is pulled down?
>A typical Command-Shift-3 is not processed until the
>mouse button is let up when clicking on a menu.

I use Capture, which is an inexpensive commercial screendump utility. It'll
take a screen dump at any time on any kind of screen. neat stuff - saved my
tail lots and lots of times while writing things.

--

Chuq Von Rospach   <+>   chuq@apple.com   <+>   [This is myself speaking]

Wherefore could I not pronounce 'Amen'? I had most need of blessing, and
'Amen' stuck in my throat. --Macbeth