[comp.sys.mac.misc] attn: whoever sent Resedit 2.0

st355a13@umbc2.umbc.edu (STAT 355/0101) (06/16/90)

Someone out there was nice enough to try to send me ResEdit 2.0.  However...
The resultant mail file was too big for my disk quota and caused many problems.
I was unable to extract it, reply to it, forward it, edit it, etc.  In fact,
I could do nothing with my acct. until I deleted it.
  Anyway, thanks for the effort.  If you could post it to Sumex, that would
be great.  If not, thanks anyway.
  I don't even know who sent it- the server here really screwed up.
[RICH]

slart@pawl.rpi.edu (David Bolling) (06/16/90)

st355a13@umbc2.umbc.edu (STAT 355/0101) writes:

>Someone out there was nice enough to try to send me ResEdit 2.0.  However...
>The resultant mail file was too big for my disk quota and caused many problems.
>I was unable to extract it, reply to it, forward it, edit it, etc.  In fact,
>I could do nothing with my acct. until I deleted it.
>  Anyway, thanks for the effort.  If you could post it to Sumex, that would
>be great.  If not, thanks anyway.
>  I don't even know who sent it- the server here really screwed up.
>[RICH]

Sorry about that Rich, I guess it was kinda big (half a meg).  Anyways, before
I go and post something I'm not supposed to, is ResEdit 2.0 public domain?

David Bolling (slart@pawl.rpi.edu)