[comp.sys.mac.misc] Phone number for Zoom Telephonics

jesse@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Jesse Lee) (06/30/90)

Does anyone know the phone number of Zoom
Telephonics? Recently I order the Zoom
modem but I have not received it yet.
(My check has been cashed already.)
I would like to call the company to find
out what is going on. But I lost the
phone number somehow.

Thanks.

			Jesse Lee
			jesse@mssun7.msi.cornell.edu

John.Starta@p90.f15.n114.z1.fidonet.org (John Starta) (07/01/90)

In article <10488@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> jesse@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
(Jesse Lee) writes:

> Does anyone know the phone number of Zoom Telephonics? Recently I
> order the Zoom modem but I have not received it yet. (My check has
> been cashed already.) I would like to call the company to find out
> what is going on. But I lost the phone number somehow.

The toll-free number for Zoom Telephonics is 800/666-6191, Ext. 57. The number
in Massachusetts (where they are located), is 617/423-1072, Ext. 57.

Good luck!

John

PATH: 1012/90

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!15.90!John.Starta
Internet: John.Starta@p90.f15.n114.z1.fidonet.org