[comp.sys.mac.misc] Hypercard 2.0 Question

sharp@cpsc.UCalgary.CA (07/01/90)

Hiya,

     For those of you in the know, or who have seen it. Does Hypercard
2.0 allow you to have multiple cards from the SAME stack open at the
same time ? I know it allows multiple stacks, but this is only a 2D
representation of information (no good for true Hypertext).

	maurice

Maurice Sharp MSc. Student
University of Calgary Computer Science Department
2500 University Drive N.W.	      sharp@cpsc.UCalgary.CA
Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4	      ...!alberta!calgary!sharp

lindahl@violet.berkeley.edu (Ken Lindahl 642-0866) (07/04/90)

In article <1990Jul1.025144.23270@calgary.uucp> sharp@cpsc.UCalgary.CA () writes:
>     For those of you in the know, or who have seen it. Does Hypercard
>2.0 allow you to have multiple cards from the SAME stack open at the
>same time ? I know it allows multiple stacks, but this is only a 2D
>representation of information (no good for true Hypertext).

No, only one card per stack at any time. Multiple windows == multiple stacks.

Ken Lindahl				lindahl@violet.berkeley.edu
Advanced Technology Planning,
Information Systems and Technology
University of California at Berkeley