[comp.sys.mac.misc] Yes! Windows is *finally* like a Mac! :) :)

gross@umiami.miami.edu (JD144) (07/02/90)

Well, I'll be the first to admit it, Windows 3.0 is definitely comparable
to the Mac OS.

Me and friends we're playing with Windows when we saw something we thought
we'd only ever see in the Mac world: a System Bomb dialog!  And no
way out of it except to restart!

Way to go, Microsoft!  Way to go!

:) :)

--
Jason Gross     Comp Sci Ugrad     University of Miami     Class of '91 (?)
Hey, wanna save the world? | Got sumtin' to say?        gross@umiami.bitnet

wiseman@tellabs.com (Jeff Wiseman) (07/05/90)

In article <6482.268dfcad@umiami.miami.edu> gross@umiami.miami.edu (JD144) writes:
>Me and friends we're playing with Windows when we saw something we thought
>we'd only ever see in the Mac world: a System Bomb dialog!  And no
>way out of it except to restart!
>
>Way to go, Microsoft!  Way to go!

Just curious. Did the system error number (id) have any kind of relation to all
of our favorites? :-)

(You know, the good ol' 01, 02, etc.)

--
Jeff Wiseman:	....uunet!tellab5!wiseman OR wiseman@TELLABS.COM