[comp.sys.mac.misc] Partitioning Software

jjoshua@topaz.rutgers.edu (Jon Joshua) (07/12/90)

UniMac puts out some great software.  I've tried Silverlining and it
is pretty good.  However, I think they are wrong to create partitions
called Silverlining_HFS instead of the normal Apple_HFS.  This could
cause problems.

JOn.
--
                        /\                    ?               ________________
jjoshua@topaz.rutgers.edu \  ____   __       fgu             |.signature under|

jpm@cs.hut.fi (Jussi-Pekka Mantere) (07/17/90)

In article <Jul.11.18.53.12.1990.29518@topaz.rutgers.edu>, jjoshua@topaz
  (Jon Joshua) writes:
> ...  I've tried Silverlining and it
>is pretty good.  However, I think they are wrong to create partitions
>called Silverlining_HFS instead of the normal Apple_HFS.
At least with Silverlining v5.24/08 all "Mac"-partitions are reported to
be of type "Apple_HFS" by the Silverlining application.

Chape