[comp.sys.mac.misc] Warner's "The Magic Flute"

fiddler@concertina.Sun.COM (Steve Hix) (07/19/90)

In article <19104@well.sf.ca.us>, oster@well.sf.ca.us (David Phillip Oster) writes:
> The best Macinotsh program I have seen this year is "The Magic Flute"
> from Warner New Media. This is a $55.00 3-CD-ROM set that is a complete
> audio recording of Mozart's the Magic Flute, with 15M of hypercard stack,
> CD-graphics (if yo have an appropriate player) and MIDI versions of the
> major themes, and, if you have an appropriate Pioneer laser disk player,
> it will sync, Bergman;s movie version of "The Magic Flute" to the audio.
> ... [ and so on ]

All true.  Also, on my system, if I have Suitcase installed, the screens
don't display all the text.  To be more precise, a few of the screens have
some text.  (Same thing on my wife's IIcx and the kids' Plus.)

I make my living by technical writing and I don't feel like removing Suitcase
and rebooting every time I want to use TMF.

Anyone want my copy?

  The only drawback with morning is that it comes
    at such an inconvenient time of day.