[comp.sys.mac.misc] "free issues"

nancyann@dean.Berkeley.EDU (=Nancy Johnsen) (07/18/90)

At the bottom of the registration card for my new Mac 2cx, I am
offered two free issues of one of the following:

	A+, InCider, and Nibble

I chose Nibble, because it sounded "cute."  What ARE these publications?
I'd never heard of any of them.

I guess I'll find out soon enough what Nibble is, can anybody describe
the other two?

naj

gchow@ipsa.reuter.com (george chow) (07/19/90)

In article <26285@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> nancyann@dean.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (=Nancy Johnsen) writes:
>At the bottom of the registration card for my new Mac 2cx, I am
>offered two free issues of one of the following:
>
>	A+, InCider, and Nibble

The above three are all Apple II magazines, aren't they? Correct me if I'm
wrong but the last time I picked up one of them, they didn't have any
substantial Mac coverage.

>I chose Nibble, because it sounded "cute."  What ARE these publications?
>I'd never heard of any of them.
>
>I guess I'll find out soon enough what Nibble is, can anybody describe
>the other two?
>
>naj

George Chow