[comp.sys.mac.misc] MacProducts Railgun Accelerators Back-Ordered

ts@cup.portal.com (Tim W Smith) (07/25/90)

< was compatible with Connectix's Virtual.  They told me it wasn't, but
< would be compatible with Apple's Virtual Memory.  Well, at that time,
< developers hadn't even been seeded with 7.0 yet, so I told them this
< and asked how they knew it would be.  They told me that it just would
< be.
<
< Yeah.  Right.

So, how do you know that they didn't find out from DTS what they would
have to do to be compatible?  Just because they didn't have a copy of
7.0 yet doesn't mean they didn't have information about how it would
work.

							Tim Smith

jeffe@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (George J. Jefferson) (07/25/90)

In article <6899@alvin.mcnc.org> omo@mcnc.org (Julie E. Omohundro) writes:
>So maybe everyone in the whole world knows this but me:
>
>I just tried to order a Railgun 020 accelerator for my Plus.  Turns
>out they're back-ordered until *October*.  I sure wish I'd known

And in October they will send you the wrong item.  I thought
everyone knew better than to deal with MP.

George Jefferson    jeffe@eniac.seas.upenn.edu   george@sol1.lrsm.upenn.edu