[comp.sys.mac.misc] Looking for RAGTIME, a shareware product similar to JAZZ?

dmwatt@athena.mit.edu (Dave Watt) (08/01/90)

Is there a shareware product that is similar to Jazz?  Not that I
particularly <like> Jazz, but I'm interested in getting ahold of software
which can be used to completely replace any Lotus product I might be using
at the moment.

It's time to stop supporting these companies whose idea of fair competition
is a look-and-feel lawsuit, don't you think, Apple owners?

- Dave Watt
League for Programming Freedom

In article <1990Aug1.035955.19317@athena.mit.edu> dmwatt@athena.mit.edu (Dave Watt) writes:

>It's time to stop supporting these companies whose idea of fair competition
>is a look-and-feel lawsuit, don't you think, Apple owners?

>- Dave Watt
>League for Programming Freedom

Have you sold your Mac yet?
][, ][+, ///, ///+, //e, //c, IIGS, //c+ --- Any questions?
		Hey!  Bush has NO LIPS!