[comp.sys.mac.misc] Develop magazine.

lai@Apple.COM (Ed Lai) (08/02/90)

In article <43544@apple.Apple.COM> anderson@Apple.COM (Clark Anderson) writes:

>>Is this Develop magazine something us common folk have access to?
>>More info please.
>
>Yes, Develop is available from Develop, PO Box 531, Mt. Morris,
>IL, 61054. Fax orders to 619-485-5547. You may e-mail inquiries
>to DEV.SUBS@applelink.apple.com, or call 800-443-9637 (outside CA)
>or 800-331-4164 (in CA). Subscriptions are $30 per year, for 4 issues.
>
>A CD-ROM disk is included in all issues. Very civilized, if I might say.

Furthermore, on the CD-ROM on issue 3 are all the lastest international system
software and international HyperCard, including the hard to find (i.e. not
even available from APDA) Chinese OS (6.03 for mainland version and 6.04 for
Taiwan version) and maybe extra Chinese fonts too.

/* Disclaimer: All statments and opinions expressed are my own */
/* Edmund K. Lai                                               */
/* Apple Computer, MS37-UP                                     */
/* 20525 Mariani Ave,                                          */
/* Cupertino, CA 95014                                         */
/* (408)974-6272                                               */
zW@h9cOi