[comp.sys.mac.misc] Netter's Dinner at MacWorld

barry@primerd.prime.com (08/04/90)

Is there a netter's dinner at MacWorld?  If so, when and where?

Barry@primerd.prime.com

pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (08/07/90)

I heard that there was going to be something put on by the MIT Mac
Users' Group, but I have no information about the details. Has anyone
heard about the specifics of time and place? I'm leaving for Boston as
of 9:00 Tuesday morning, so post fast if you know :-)

Thanks

      Adam

--
Adam C. Engst                                pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu
"I ain't worried and I ain't scurried and I'm having a good time"

omh@cs.brown.edu (Owen M. Hartnett) (08/08/90)

In article <5000.26bdd5a3@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>I heard that there was going to be something put on by the MIT Mac
>Users' Group, but I have no information about the details. Has anyone
>heard about the specifics of time and place? I'm leaving for Boston as
>of 9:00 Tuesday morning, so post fast if you know :-)
>
>Thanks
>
>      Adam

It's actually the BCS MacTechGrp, and it's not a dinner, it's a wizard's
meeting.  Go to The Boston Computer Society's booth on Wednesday for
more info.

-Owen

Owen Hartnett				omh@cs.brown.edu.CSNET
Brown University Computer Science	omh@cs.brown.edu
					uunet!brunix!omh
"Don't wait up for me tonight because I won't be home for a month."