[comp.sys.mac.misc] Network spooler for LQ

tag@symbas.UUCP (Arne Gisvold) (08/06/90)

I need a printer spooler to work in an AppleTalk network with a
Imagewriter LQ equipped with a localtalk interface, does such a
program exist?

Regards
Tor-Arne
--
!  Tor-Arne Gisvold   -   Symbiotic Computer Systems A/S
!  adress : Sandgt. 2 ,  N7001 Trondheim, Norway

austing@Apple.COM (Glenn L. Austin) (08/08/90)

tag@symbas.UUCP (Arne Gisvold) writes:
>I need a printer spooler to work in an AppleTalk network with a
>Imagewriter LQ equipped with a localtalk interface, does such a
>program exist?

Yes.  SuperLaserSpool from SuperMac works with both AppleTalk and
non-AppleTalk printers.

| Glenn L. Austin               | "Turn too soon, run out of room,          |
| Auto Racing Enthusiast and    |   Turn too late, much better fate"        |
| Communications Toolbox Hacker |   - Jim Russell Racing School Instructors |
| Apple Computer, Inc.          | "Drive slower, race faster" - D. Waltrip  |
| AppleLink:  AUSTIN.GLENN      | All opinions stated above are mine --     |
| Bellnet:    (408) 974-0876    |                who else would want them?  |