[comp.sys.mac.misc] Apple II emulator for Mac +

arun@ac.dal.ca (07/31/90)

Hello, Has anyone ever heard of any Apple II emulator for the
Macintosh plus computer in software. If so could you please E-mail me
any info that you may have, or the emulator if possible. I am in
desperate need of such an emulator for the Mac, it doesnot have to
be 100% compatible, ie. I don't care about playing any games on it,
just utility software, wordpro's etc.

Thank You for your help..

               >>>ARUN MATHUR<<<
      Dalhousie University, Medical School, Halifax, N.S.
                  Canada...

pkovac@pro-truckstop.cts.com (Peter Kovac) (08/09/90)

In the back of Macuser (any month) there's always an add to emulate //e
software on the Mac.  It says it will run Apple // software on the Mac, and
convert Apple // files to Macintosh files.

$149.95  (add $3 for P&H)

COMPUTER:applications, Inc.
12813 Lindley Drive Raleigh, NC 27614
(919) 846-1411

DISCLAIMER: I have absolutely no connections to this company or any other
company on the face of the earth

UUCP: crash!pro-truckstop!pkovac
ARPA: crash!pro-truckstop!pkovac@nosc.mil
INET: pkovac@pro-truckstop.cts.com