[comp.sys.mac.misc] Disinfectant 2.0 Init??

lasky@iris.Berkeley.EDU (Ty Lasky) (08/10/90)

I downloaded Disinfectant 2.0 from Sumex, but upon extracting the files,
I see no Init, nor any mention of it.  This bewilders me, as I keep
reading messages that refer to this init.  Anybody have any information
on this?  BTW, I really like Disinfectant!  :-)

Ty A.  Lasky
Robotics Research Lab
University of California, Davis

Internet:   TALASKY@ucdavis.edu or lasky@iris.ucdavis.edu
BITNET:     TALASKY@ucdavis
UUCP:       {ucbvax, lll-crg, sdcsvax}!ucdavis!iris!lasky

dana@are.berkeley.edu (Dana E. Keil) (08/10/90)

In article <7560@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu> lasky@iris.Berkeley.EDU (Ty Lasky) writes:

>I downloaded Disinfectant 2.0 from Sumex, but upon extracting the files,
>I see no Init, nor any mention of it.

When Disinfectant is distributed the init is contained in the program
rather than as a separate file.  It is installed by activating a menu
choice within the program.