[comp.sys.mac.misc] Questions about MacLand

PL430331@tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx (08/15/90)

I am going to buy a hard disk from this company and I would like to
know if this is a good company to do so. I need to know how efficient
is its technical support.

Does somebody has used the QUANTUM 210 MB Hard disk? How fast is this
Hard Disk and how much noise it does?

I would appreciate any notice...

                        THANKS IN ADVANCE,

                        GRABRIEL RAMIREZ

" Yo solo se que no se nada, y eso lo dudo". PUP

jcoper@ccu.umanitoba.ca (D. Joseph Creighton) (08/15/90)

In article <90226.130546PL430331@tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx> PL430331@tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx writes:

>Does somebody has used the QUANTUM 210 MB Hard disk? How fast is this
>Hard Disk and how much noise it does?

Hmmm...210 MB?  Sounds like you'll be spending a pretty penny, never mind the
noise.  :)

                ___---
  | __-~~        _~   "You could feel the wind at your back in those days... |
 _-~            ~_    the sound of the sea beneath you...even if you take    |
~-_              ~_   away the wind and the water, it's still the same. The  |
  |~--_           ~_   ship is yours, you can feel her, and the stars are    |
  |    ~~--__      ~_   still there, Bones." - Kirk, The Ultimate Computer   |
  | Hailing Frequencies Closed.                "Captain" D. Joseph Creighton |