[comp.sys.mac.misc] NEC P6 driver for Mac

wilko@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (W.C. Bulte) (08/06/90)

Hello *,

I am wondering if there is a driver available to connect a Nec P6 24 needle
printer to a Mac. I would prefer a PD version, but reasonably priced commercial
versions are also acceptable.
_     _____________________________________________________________________
 |   / o / /  _   Wilko Bulte   Domain: wilko@idca.tds.philips.nl
 |/|/ / / /( (_)                uucp  : [mcsun,hp4nl]!philapd!wilko
* Philips Information Systems Nederland

brad@advantg (08/21/90)

In article <805@idcapd.idca.tds.philips.nl> wilko@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (W.C. Bulte) writes:
>I am wondering if there is a driver available to connect a Nec P6 24 needle
>printer to a Mac.

There is a commercial driver available. Try giving GDT Softworks a call
at (604) 291-9121. They will be able to give you pricing information.
Also they are just about to release a new version.

Brad Kollmyer