[comp.sys.mac.misc] d e v e l o p by fax?

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (08/27/90)

I thought I order my copy of   d e v e l o p   by fax since it would
be faster. But the number that I tried seems to be wrong. I tried:
	619 485 7094
I got that from the sample copy I got some months ago (because I am a
member of APDA). Is it wrong (at least I couldn't get through with
that one) and if so what is the current amd right one?

Thanks.

--
== Harri Valkama ==============================================================
| harri.valkama@wmac00.uwasa.fi hv@uwasa.fi hv@flame.uwasa.fi hv@nic.funet.fi |

lai@Apple.COM (Ed Lai) (08/27/90)

In article <1990Aug27.133234.9992@uwasa.fi> hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) writes:
>I thought I order my copy of   d e v e l o p   by fax since it would
>be faster. But the number that I tried seems to be wrong. I tried:
>	619 485 7094
try     619 738 4532
>I got that from the sample copy I got some months ago (because I am a
>member of APDA). Is it wrong (at least I couldn't get through with
>that one) and if so what is the current amd right one?
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>== Harri Valkama ==============================================================
>| harri.valkama@wmac00.uwasa.fi hv@uwasa.fi hv@flame.uwasa.fi hv@nic.funet.fi |
>| University of Vaasa, PO BOX 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland (fax: +358 61 248465) |
>= Moderating at chyde.uwasa.fi (128.214.12.3) & nic.funet.fi (128.214.6.100) ==

/* Disclaimer: All statments and opinions expressed are my own */
/* Edmund K. Lai                                               */
/* Apple Computer, MS37-UP                                     */
/* 20525 Mariani Ave,                                          */
/* Cupertino, CA 95014                                         */
/* (408)974-6272                                               */
zW@h9cOi