[comp.sys.mac.misc] Printing recent tech notes

mkb@rover.ri.cmu.edu (Mike Blackwell) (08/30/90)

Does anyone else besides me have trouble printing the recent batches of tech
notes (FTP'd straight from apple.com)? I'm using MacWrite 5.01, and all of
the notes have the margins and pagination screwed up, and the page number is
out of line in the footer and gets clipped. Pretty annoying. Am I missing
something obvious here?

		Mike Blackwell, Robotics Institute, CMU

chh9@quads.uchicago.edu (Conrad Halton Halling) (08/31/90)

In article <10350@pt.cs.cmu.edu> mkb@rover.ri.cmu.edu (Mike Blackwell) writes:
>Does anyone else besides me have trouble printing the recent batches of tech
>notes (FTP'd straight from apple.com)? I'm using MacWrite 5.01, and all of
>the notes have the margins and pagination screwed up, and the page number is
>out of line in the footer and gets clipped. Pretty annoying. Am I missing
>something obvious here?
>
>		Mike Blackwell, Robotics Institute, CMU

I can't get tech note 265 to open with MacWrite 5.0, MacWrite II 1.1, or
WriteNow 2.0, or Word 4.0.  Something is definitely wrong here.  I have been
able to open tech note 259, and I haven't tried the others yet.

--
Conrad Halling
chh9@midway.uchicago.edu