[comp.sys.mac.misc] Command Key for Applications?

jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (james c oconnor) (09/11/90)

I am looking for a way to bring applications running under multifinder
to the foreground by command-keys.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg) (09/12/90)

In <10424@hubcap.clemson.edu> jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (james c oconnor) writes:

>I am looking for a way to bring applications running under multifinder
>to the foreground by command-keys.  Any ideas?

You could do this with QuicKeys or something like that (i.e. at _least_
with QuickKeys).

   /Olle

ddaniel@lindy.stanford.edu (D. Daniel Sternbergh) (09/12/90)

In article <10424@hubcap.clemson.edu> jcocon@hubcap.clemson.edu (james c oconnor) writes:
>I am looking for a way to bring applications running under multifinder
>to the foreground by command-keys.  Any ideas?

OnCue provides just such an option (cycles through open applications
on user-configurable command key).

Daniel