[comp.sys.mac.misc] LaserWriter Plus Page Counter. Mystery Solved!

ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet (09/17/90)

In article <10152.26f3d470@amherst.bitnet>, ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet writes:
> Is it possible that the page counter on a Laserwriter Plus can actually turn
> over like a automobile odometer?

Thanks to everyone who responded to this query; there were too many of you to
respond individually. The numbers that some of you said for copies from your
LW+ sounded like that Toyota ad for the truck with the most mileage!! Anyway,
it appears that the counter WILL be reset if the logic board needs to be
replaced. This LW+ has been around for more years than I have at Amherst, and
there must have been some maintenance of which I was unaware. Thanks again for
your responses!

Kevin Bolduan
KSBOLDUAN@AMHERST