[comp.sys.mac.misc] Bibliographies in Word 4.0?

sullivan@msor.exeter.ac.uk (Rob Sullivan) (09/13/90)

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction
for Macintosh software that allows one to more easily create
bibliographies within Word 4.0.

	                  Cheers,
					Rob...
--
- - - -
Robert Sullivan           JANET    : sullivan@uk.ac.exeter.msor

"One must be open-minded --
 --but not so open-minded that one's brains fall out."

jeffe@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (George Jefferson ) (09/19/90)

>I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction
>for Macintosh software that allows one to more easily create
>bibliographies within Word 4.0.

WordRef is a very nice Shareware package that does eases the
pain of Bibliographies as well as equation/figure numbering
in MSWord (3 or 4).

It allows you to create a database of bib. information (using Hypercard)
and provides a slick system of including the references in your
Word document using the Merge function.

Wordref is available by FTP from sumex-aim.stanford.edu
--

-george   @sol1.lrsm.upenn.edu

nilesinc@well.sf.ca.us (Avi Rappoport) (09/22/90)

In article <SULLIVAN.90Sep13175331@msor0.msor.exeter.ac.uk> sullivan@msor.exeter.ac.uk (Rob Sullivan) writes:
>I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction
>for Macintosh software that allows one to more easily create
>bibliographies within Word 4.0.

We make a program called "EndNote", which works with Word 3 and 4, WriteNow
WordPerfect and MacWrite 5.0.  It automates bibliography making for academics
and provides database storage for you citations, so you don't have to re-type
them.

Please send me mail directly if you have any questions about this program.

Note to current users: we expect to send upgrade information in November.
If you don't get it by the end of that month, send me mail to see if you're
registered.  PLEASE don't call until then, so I can get the upgrades out the
door!

--
--  Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please!  --
Avi Rappoport                               2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709