[comp.sys.mac.misc] Missing TidBITS-15

bill@ut-emx.uucp (Bill Jefferys) (09/22/90)

Does anyone know what happened to TidBITS-15? It
doesn't seem to have arrived here, and it (along
with 14 and 16) are not archived on sumex.

Bill Jefferys

--
If you meet the Buddha on the net, put him in your kill file
	--Robert Firth

pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (09/24/90)

In article <37447@ut-emx.uucp>, bill@ut-emx.uucp (Bill Jefferys) writes:
> Does anyone know what happened to TidBITS-15? It
> doesn't seem to have arrived here, and it (along
> with 14 and 16) are not archived on sumex.
>
> Bill Jefferys

Well, they were all sent out in exactly the same way, so they
certainly should have arrived everywhere. I'd recommend looking at
rascal.ics.utexas.edu since last I looked their collection of TidBITS
was complete and up to date. I can of course re-send issues 14-16 to
sumex if they are really lost (I haven't checked there personally in a
while). I'll do so unless someone from sumex says not to because the
files are just not up temporarily for a reason...

Adam

--
Adam C. Engst                         pv9y@vax5.cit.cornell.edu
Editor of TidBITS, the weekly electronic Macintosh news journal