[comp.sys.mac.misc] ResEdit 2.0b

deh7g@newton.acc.Virginia.EDU (David E. Husk) (09/26/90)

	ResEdit Reference is published by Addison-Wesley
APDA #M0015LL/C
ISBN 0-201-57091-2
	And costs $12.95.

	And now while I have your attention.  I just switched from 6.02
to 6.05 and have noticed that my DataDesk 101 keyboard seems to be
double typeing every now and then.  Any one else have that experience?

				Husk@virginia.edu

kostas@ux1.lbl.gov (Konstantinos Papamichael) (09/26/90)

In article <1990Sep25.205139.20816@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> deh7g@newton.acc.Virginia.EDU (David E. Husk) writes:

>	And now while I have your attention.  I just switched from 6.02
>to 6.05 and have noticed that my DataDesk 101 keyboard seems to be
>double typeing every now and then.  Any one else have that experience?

Yes.  Sometimes even triple typeing.  I also use 6.05 and DataDesk 101.