[comp.sys.mac.misc] Holiday clip art

21602VB@MSU.BITNET (Vickie L. Banks) (09/30/90)

I looking for a good source of clip art for holidays, particularly those
coming up i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.  Best would be a
disk that contained a variety of different graphics.  Does anyone have a
recommendation for the best source of holiday art?

Vickie L. Banks  21602VB@MSU.BITNET
Education Systems Development
Michigan State University

kenney@hsi.UUCP (Brian Kenney) (10/01/90)

In article <64621602VB@MSU> 21602VB@MSU.BITNET (Vickie L. Banks) writes:
>I looking for a good source of clip art for holidays, particularly those
>coming up i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.  Best would be a
>disk that contained a variety of different graphics.  Does anyone have a
>recommendation for the best source of holiday art?

For starters, look in one of the stacks that Apple supplies
with HyperCard.  There's not a heck of a lot there, but at least
it's already on your Mac.  (probably)

-bri

--
Brian Kenney                                                   kenney@hsi.com