[comp.sys.mac.misc] SuperClock problem

koz@frog.UUCP (Koz Egersheim) (10/11/90)

This is my first posting, and it is composed of questions?
First: Did I post to the right group(s)?
Second: (and the real one)!
	I downloaded the SuperClock! - and (amazingly enough)
		i didn't mess it up, so it works.
	then I downloaded the CuCoo "Chime" - but I can't get it
to work no-how.  I tried putting it in the Systems Folder - nuttin'
I tried using SoundMaster (which dosen't address a clock) - still nuttin'
and I was desperate enough to try a D/A Mover - more nuttin'.
Y!O!Y! won't the birdie sing for me?

Help for the poor dense amatuer is always appreciated!
THANKS in advance folks (I'm not sure I'll figure out how to do this again!)

* * * the 'KOZ' but rarely the EFFECT! * * *
P KOZ 3gersheim - Charles River Data - Fl-xx-Framingham, MA (oooops)

carsup@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Fisher Library support) (10/12/90)

In article <19734@frog.UUCP> koz@frog.UUCP P Koz Egersheim writes:
>This is my first posting, and it is composed of questions?
>First: Did I post to the right group(s)?
>Second: (and the real one)!
>	I downloaded the SuperClock! - and (amazingly enough)
>		i didn't mess it up, so it works.
>	then I downloaded the CuCoo "Chime" - but I can't get it
>to work no-how.  I tried putting it in the Systems Folder - nuttin'
>I tried using SoundMaster (which dosen't address a clock) - still nuttin'
>and I was desperate enough to try a D/A Mover - more nuttin'.
>Y!O!Y! won't the birdie sing for me?
>
>Help for the poor dense amatuer is always appreciated!
>THANKS in advance folks (I'm not sure I'll figure out how to do this again!)
>

>* * * the 'KOZ' but rarely the EFFECT! * * *
>P KOZ 3gersheim - Charles River Data - Fl-xx-Framingham, MA (oooops)

I'm sorry, but I couldn't mail him, so here's my 2 bits worth.

Try downloading the excellent shareware Sound Mover Package.  It works just
like Font/DA Mover but for sound resources.  Written by Riccardo Ettore, it's
given me a lot of audible pleasure.  Check it out.  I don't have anything to do
with Riccardo except I paid him my shareware fee.  Don't you forget to either
if you intend to keep it!  If you can't find it, mail me.

**My employers don't understand me, so I guess I'm on my own when I speak out**
Norton Chia		|	I *think* my address is
Micro Support		|		carsup@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU