[comp.sys.mac.misc] Singleshare download problems

mdm@icefloe.dartmouth.edu (Michael McDaniel) (10/12/90)

Hello everyone.  I am having trouble downloading the SingleShare 0.9b15 from rascal or the other ftp host.  Has anyone else experienced these problems and if so, has anyone figured out how to get around them?

I can get the Stuffit file down to my mac, but it's a bad archive.  I tried multiple ways of transferring it down.  No dice.  Help?

Michael

--
Michael McDaniel              Dartmouth Class of 1991  | HB 2285
Usenet (UUCP):   ...!{harvard,linus,att}!dartvax!mdm   | Hanover, NH

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (10/12/90)

In article <25074@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> mdm@icefloe.dartmouth.edu (Michael McDaniel) writes:
>Hello everyone.  I am having trouble downloading the
>SingleShare 0.9b15 from rascal or the other ftp host.
>Has anyone else experienced these problems and if so,
>has anyone figured out how to get around them?
>I can get the Stuffit file down to my mac, but it's a bad
>archive. I tried multiple ways of transferring it down.  No
>dice.  Help?

No problems when I downloaded. You have probably taken the
.bin file which should be taken as 'binary' or better still
as 'MacBinary'.

--
== Harri Valkama, University of Vaasa, Finland ================================
  P.O. Box 700, 65101 VAASA, Finland  (tel:+358 61 248426 fax:+358 61 248465)