[comp.sys.mac.misc] Upgrades for Illustrator and FreeHand

ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet (10/13/90)

Can someone please tell me the upgrade policy Adobe has adopted for
Illustrator 88 3.0? Is it free from 1.9.3 (is that the latest?) and what about
from original versions (Illustrator 1.0) of the program?

Also, though it's not out yet, FreeHand 3.0 is supposed to be coming out by the
end of the year. Does anyone know what the upgrade policy will be for that?
Will it be free? Cheap? :-)

Thanks,
Kevin Bolduan
KSBOLDUAN@AMHERST

kucharsk@number6.Solbourne.COM (William Kucharski) (10/16/90)

In article <10639.27161c94@amherst.bitnet> ksbolduan@amherst.bitnet writes:
 >Can someone please tell me the upgrade policy Adobe has adopted for
 >Illustrator 88 3.0? Is it free from 1.9.3 (is that the latest?) and what about
 >from original versions (Illustrator 1.0) of the program?

Last time I checked, the Illustrator '88 -> Illustrator 3.0 upgrade was $99.
Not too bad, considering it comes bundled with ATM 2.0.