[comp.sys.mac.misc] Jasmine DriveWare question

o4ry@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (10/15/90)

I purchased a Jasmine DirectDrive about a year and a half ago and with it got
DriveWare v.1.094.  I haven't received a single upgrade (no doubt due to
their financial(?) problems among other things). ... so my question therefore,
is: what is the latest version of DriveWare (and the Jasmine cdev)?  and where
can I get a copy?  (The drive was broken for a while which is why I didn't
bothered looking for a newer version of the software until now.)

o4ry@vax5.cit.cornell.edu

Bill_W_Michling@cup.portal.com (10/16/90)

The latest version I have seen is 1.68. The difference is you can now set
a delay for the computer to make sure the drive is ready to boot up.
You should be able to get this version from any Jasmine dealer. Jasmine is
no longer in financial straits. We just received an order of Platnium and
Blue flower drives. The Fujitsu mechanisms are very quiet and reliable so far

Bill Michling
GM / ME-SPN
Saipan, MP 96950

starta@tosh.UUCP (John Starta) (10/16/90)

o4ry@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:

> I purchased a Jasmine DirectDrive about a year and a half ago and with it got
> DriveWare v.1.094.  I haven't received a single upgrade (no doubt due to
> their financial(?) problems among other things). ... so my question therefore
> is: what is the latest version of DriveWare (and the Jasmine cdev)?  and wher
> can I get a copy?  (The drive was broken for a while which is why I didn't
> bothered looking for a newer version of the software until now.)

Call +1 800 347 3228 and describe your situation. After which they should
send you out the latest version of DriveWare.

John