[comp.sys.mac.misc] Mac introduction

torrie@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Evan James Torrie) (10/16/90)

  Who was that driving the cart which brought the IIsi over from the factory?
It looked a lot like Steve Wozniak!  Or is it just my memory deceiving me?

  Does anyone know anything more about the Vertus (sp?) software they were
showing on the IIsi...  looked pretty nifty to me.

Evan Torrie.  Stanford University, Class of 199?       torrie@cs.stanford.edu
"The All Blacks?  Who are they? - some plebian

starta@tosh.UUCP (John Starta) (10/16/90)

torrie@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Evan James Torrie) writes:

> Who was that driving the cart which brought the IIsi over from the factory?
> It looked a lot like Steve Wozniak!  Or is it just my memory deceiving me?

That is what myself and a few others there said. Unfortunately, we didn't
pursue it as we figured he had better things to do than drive a cart for
Apple! Will the real Steve Wozniak please stand up? :)

John

roger@grenada.UUCP (Roger Corman) (10/19/90)

In article <1990Oct15.192917.8648@Neon.Stanford.EDU> torrie@Neon.Stanford.EDU (Evan James Torrie) writes:

>  Who was that driving the cart which brought the IIsi over from the factory?
>It looked a lot like Steve Wozniak!  Or is it just my memory deceiving me?
I was there--and it was definitely Woz!  (A great bit of humor).

------------------------------
Roger Corman
Island Graphics
149 Stony Circle, Suite 200