[comp.sys.mac.misc] 3rd Party Portrait Displays for IIsi??

fjo@mtcchi.uucp (2667-Frank Owen(ZG90210)0000) (10/23/90)

bin@primate.wisc.edu (Brain in Neutral) writes:

>From article <1990Oct19.153828.17184@mtcchi.uucp>, by fjo@mtcchi.uucp (2667-Frank Owen(ZG90210)0000):
>>>(full-page) display to go with it. The IIsi video is identical to the IIci;
>>
>> Is this true? The marketing info that I have seen does not
>> indicate that you can attach a portrait display to the si.

Ooops!   Sorry about that, I guess I was thinking of the LC.

>Supposed to drive:
>	Macintosh 12" RGB, 256 color, 512x384
>	AppleColor Hi-res RGB, 256 color, 640x480
>	Macintosh 12" Monochrome, 256 gray level, 640x480
>	Macintosh Portrait (full-page), 16 gray level, 640x870

O.K., does anyone know of any 3rd party displays? (Apples is quite
pricey) Since the IIci has been out a while, perhaps someone out
there has a reasonably priced monitor?

--
	Frank Owen (fjo@mtcchi.uucp)  708-305-3182
	Memorex-Telex Corporation   Indian Hill Court